Content Development Intern
1. Prepare textual content for websites (including feature articles, advertising copy, database content, links, FAQs, etc.)
2. Prepare textual content for e-newsletters, blogs.
3. Prepare textual content for distribution in the form of an SMS or leaflets or pamphlets.
4. Clear copyright for the use of any existing content.
5. Adhering to editorial policy.
6. Creating and sourcing content.
7. Innovative ideas, out of the box thinking and everything else .
8. Contributing to the work of Confluence work relationship building.
Confluence is into Training for SAT,GRE, GMAT, IELTS & TOEFL and Admissions & Visa Consulting services since 2005.