Editorial / Journalism Intern
1. Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
2. Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills.
3. Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
4. Experience/interest in Web maintenance.
5. Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus.
1. Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
2. Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
3. Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
4. Work on special projects, as needed.
Cognatrix is into SAP Implementations, Cloud ERP, Workshops, Trainings, Staff Augmentation and Application Hosting.
Get a real time experience of Research and Development, Marketing, Digital Marketing on New technologies like Cloud, ERP, In-memory Computing.