Content Writing Intern
1. Analyzing the Content.
2. Writing and presenting the content as per requirements.
3. Overseeing the layout, appearance and content of feature articles.
4. Check the grammatical sense of a sentence, such as punctuation, prepositions, sentence formation, syntax and structure.
5. Check text to ensure they free of spelling errors.
6. Check text to ensure it is well written and logically structured.
7. Develop objectives and ensure content matches those objectives.
8. Revise, editing and re-writing contents to shape it for learning needs.
9. Updating the Storyboards as per the changes suggested by the client.
10. Obtain document feedback and make updates as needed.
11. Provide feedback to instructional designers/writers with regards to edited content and monitor the same.
12. Proofreading all documents before going to Client.
CHRP - INDIA Private Limited
CHRP-INDIA is committed to delivering the effective practices in developing learning solutions. Our capability of delivering the most complex learning programs has been achieved through our dedicated team, in creating competitive learning solutions.