The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Design student.
2. Architect student.
3. Art Student.
4. 3D artist and animator.
5. Good knowledge of 3D Max.
6. Basic knowledge of production material will be an advantage.
7. Ability to think out of box ideas.
8. Team player.
9. Must be able to interact with client whenever required.
10. Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Providing creative solutions for events.
2. Conceptualizing the event after getting brief from BD team/ client.
3. Visualizing and designing concepts for sets, stage, venue layout, exhibition stalls, etc. with good lightening and texturing skills.
4. Design concepts based on costs, feasibility and client requirement.
5. May need to interact with client.
Theme Weavers International Pvt. Ltd. is India's leading event design firm, involved in designing & turn-key execution of social & special corporate events. Founded in 2008, the company has lent its 'fresh' and opulent approach to over 70 social events and 50 special events. In this age of internet, where designs easily change hands, Theme Weavers is dedicated to providing absolutely new & spellbinding designs, customised to the clients' satisfaction. With offices in Gurgaon, Jodhpur, and Chandigarh, TW has a cumulative experience of creating remarkable event experiences in over 50 cities; spread across South East Asia & Europe. The firm provides all its 'weavers' with an environment of fun & learning, with trainings given for personal development as well. If working in a dynamic workplace is your calling, TW is the place to be.