The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Social media marketing.
2. Blogging and reaching out to other bloggers.
3. Generate online buzz and PR for LetterNote.
4. Write engaging content on social media, blogs, online PR, product descriptions etc.
The candidate should fulfil the following job responsibilities:-
1. Copy-editing and proof reading articles and other web content.
2. Finding and developing new ideas for web content.
3. Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
4. Moderating user-generated content such as message Facebook pages/posts/twitter replies.
LetterNote is a product design brand based in India that designs and creates an eclectic range of simple, minimalist yet functional products that are visually expressive. LetterNotes’s product range includes fine stationery, graphic art prints, bags, home and office decor and lifestyle accessories.
Founded by Delhi-based designer duo, Anisha and Gurpreet Singh in December 2011, LetterNote is an expression of their experience in the world of art and design.
Their fascination with visual culture, art history, photography and design trends inspired them to create LetterNote- a platform that amalgamates all these strands. Anisha and Gurpreet are also part of the multi-disciplinary design firm – Ideaz Inc (www.ideazinc.com), which was founded by Gurpreet in 2003.