Social Media Intern
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Past experience of content writing.
2. Deep interest for social media.
3. Handling content and social media related work.
4. Up to date with latest in blogging experience.
5. Creative and innovative at the same time.
6. Good with Photoshop.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Projecting the brand image of KuberBox through our social media accounts.
2. Coming up with great content for our blog.
3. Form partnership with other leading blogs and reach out to people in media.
4. Copy-editing and proof reading articles and other web content.
5. Finding and developing new ideas for web content.
3. Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
4. Moderating user-generated content such as message Facebook pages/posts/twitter replies.
5. Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc
6. Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers.
7. Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline.
8. Maintain tracking report of public relations activity.
9. Use various online tools to find demand-supply gap in information available on the web.
10.Reach out to popular content platforms for partnerships.
11.Form PR with influential industry professionals.
KuberBox was born in December 2012 with the vision to offer value & quality to fine jewellery aficionados of our country. It is with this vision that a young and bold entrepreneur, with no prior knowledge or connection to jewellery industry, started KuberBox. We chose diamond jewellery as our segment because we believe it can be quite overwhelming for the younger generation to visit family jewelers to buy precious jewellery. This can be attributed to factors like want of leisure time and the repulsive tendency to visit family jewelers with pushy salesmen. This is the gap that we are trying to address.
We are trying to take jewellery shopping to a completely new level with the introduction of “KuberBox Privileged Partners” program to help small entrepreneurs earn extra income through minimal investment. Under this scheme, selected individuals would be able to sell our jewellery to their circle of friends & family and in return, earn a commission on each sale. By enabling motivated and hard working individuals to earn income through this unique program, we aim to cater to the household need for authentic and trustworthy source for jewellery buying.
We at KuberBox truly believe that we can add some value to how this segment is operated currently and can pave the way for a positive change in the industry.