Content Writing Intern
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Create content for E commerce websites.
2. Research on a variety of topics ranging from fashion, lifestyle, hospitality, travel and tourism.
3. Curate content on various industries.
4. Social Media interactions and response management.
Who can apply:
1. Students pursuing their graduation.
2. Fresh graduates.
3. Students pursuing their post-graduation.
4. People who have a keen interest in learning how to write creatively.
BoostNet is a content management company, with its office in Delhi.
BoostNet’s mission is to create meaningful content for its clients — content which drives their business growth and customer engagement.