Social Media Marketing & Content Writing Intern
At WhatsonRent - You are the one who will save people from hassles of e-commerce, moiving them to re-commerce, resulting in saving their valuable time and money.
1. Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
2. Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
3. Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
4. Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
5. Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g. Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
What’s-On-Rent is an innovative way of renting and using a range of products in a reliable way. Headquartered in Bangalore, India and quickly expanding to other cities in the country, it is one of the fastest growing rent-based companies.
It currents make available home appliances, gym equipment, camping equipment as per customer's preferences. It caters to the fast-paced working class population which often move between different metro cities and do not have either time or money to invest in buying these equipment.
Founded by people from IIT Bombay, IIM Ahmedabad, and Princeton with enough experience and success in the startup world.
At What’s-On-Rent, we believe in teamwork & creativity with compassion. We value people's way of life and give them a platform to deliver their best.