Quality Assurance Associate
1. Should have excellent communication skills.
2. Implement QA in accordance with audits of products and processes.
1. Should monitor agent calls.
2. Should give feedback to the customer care executives.
3. Should prepare reports.
4. Should monitor the employee performance.
5. Should have experience in training.
6. Should be good at getting feedback.
Melvyn Joy, a third generation entrepreneur, was struck by the need for proficient administrative services in the industry at large. This ultimately made him realize the opportunity in venturing into the outsourcing services industry. An engineering graduate by trade, he has handled many construction projects successfully as part of his family business.
He believes in flat hierarchy and leads a team of management graduates, undergraduates from different streams, web designers and content writers towards a common goal.