Technical Course Content Development Intern
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. The intern will prepare course content and training material for a 6 month renewable energy elective which is likely to be a part of the ‘Electricians’ course’ training in ITIs with State level certification.
2. Interaction with SELCO employees & other involved channel partners to gather technical inputs and feedback on the curriculum development.
3. Preparation of Renewable Energy Curriculum (covering Solar Technology, Wind & Pico hydro Technology, Grid Integration & Energy Auditing and Management).
4. Modify Course content based on review and feedback to prepare finalized version.
5. Preparation of other supplementary training material which maybe required (presentations, week-wise study schedules etc.)
We explore inter-linked areas of energy access, water, and built-environment in urban contexts through an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach.