Social Media Marketing Intern
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Create, articulate, and execute strategy for social media with clear goals.
2. Act as front line brand manager and advocate for the company by interacting in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
3. Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts by developing social media campaigns.
4. Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews.
5. Analyse and prepare report on the insights gained based on various parameters.
6. Post regularly on various social networks like twitter, fb, google+, pinterest.
We are a Smart Sports Technology Start up, founded by IIM-A and NITIE graduates, which took its shape with the enthusiasm of each of us to pursue sports not as an external entity but as necessity. We want to imbibe this same idea for sports into the society where sport is definitely not a household thing. During our journey as sports aficionados, we found that sports, though highly discussed in all sort of groups, is not practiced in real life. The reasons for this was having difficulty in finding suitable infrastructure, inability to find similar level partners to play with and lack of proper publicity on the infrastructure operator’s side.As we all know, sports and fitness go hand in hand. We are striving to address all the difficulties with the help of smart technology which will help us build an ecosystem for connecting various kind of sports enthusiasts to a sports facility and vice versa.