The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Create engaging content for Facebook, Twitter, and other social media. (cartoons, caricatures).
2. Run and generate interest in the company's current marketing activities, contests and giveaways.
3. Write blog articles that talk about new products being made at Lumos, etc.
4. Journalism, visual communication, and digital marketing students may apply.
5. Also, caricature artists and bloggers are welcome to apply.
At Lumos, we integrate Solar Energy and Fashion Design to create some unique and power-packed Clothes! With a tag-line “Clothes are the new gadgets”, we are developing a new means of solving a range of our problems using technology. Lumos currently designs and sells one of the world’s lightest Solar Backpack for cyclists – a product that has sold in 11 countries since its launch in Jan-2014. Lumos is backed and mentored by Rajan Anandan, Managing Director of Google India.