Social Media Intern
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Past experience of writing content.
2. Good Inter personnel skills.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Track the website visits and analytics.
2. Edit & update Ad campaigns accordingly.
3. Track new leads in the lead management tool.
4. Post on FB, Twitter on a daily basis along with engaging with fans and followers.
5. Update blog posts.
6. Copy-editing and proof reading articles and other web content.
7. Finding and developing new ideas for web content.
8. Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
9. Moderating user-generated content such as message Facebook pages/posts/twitter replies.
10.Write content for posts and mails.
Kids Concepts (KC) is a team of enthusiastic individuals who believe in helping children improve their skills in various developmental areas. Kids Concepts conducts courses for children between the ages of 4 to 16 years in programs like Abacus (High-speed mental arithmetic training), Handwriting & Speed writing, Calligraphy, Art, Craft, Chess, Phonetics, Rubik cube etc.
The company is driven by experts with more than 25 years of combined experience, in education & franchising industry. We believe in creating more scope for young children to utilize their time effectively by learning and honing their skills during weekends. This would also enable them to be more competitive and sharper than other kids. Our course content is well researched and developed using the feedback of parents and marketplace over a period of time.
Our business model is very unique in terms of the very concept of Franchising being redefined. It is a low investment high returns franchise business model. We look forward to helping worthy and aspiring individuals start their own business in education franchising across the country, without having to be stuck on the typically high, upfront costs while starting up.