1) Write advertising copy for use by publication, broadcast or internet media to promote the sale of goods and services.
2) Present drafts and ideas to clients.
3) Discuss with the client the product, advertising themes and methods, and any changes that should be made in advertising copy.
4) Vary language and tone of messages based on product and medium.
5) Consult with sales, media and marketing representatives to obtain information on product or service and discuss style and length of advertising copy.
6) Edit or rewrite existing copy as necessary, and submit copy for approval by supervisor.
1.Superb research and writing skills with consistent eye on factual accuracy.
2.Writing clear, clever, and persuasive copy even when the topic is complex.
We’re looking for smart, opinionated recent graduates or college seniors to join our team for the summer. Individuals with a passionate interest across disciplines, be it technology, art, science or policy, and a head full of ideas. Candidates who are curious, extremely web-savvy, team-players, and have a keen eye for detail.
The interns will get to work on projects for the INK Conference, inktalks.com, and its associated programs. The internship positions will be based in INK’s Bangalore office.
A number of internship positions are open.