Associate Content Writer
1. Part time content writer for developing unique content for client websites, company web properties and newsletter, including technical writing.
2. The copywriter will also edit and revise existing content based on client’s keywords.
3. Candidate will also perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
4. This is an exciting position that will allow you to expand your knowledge in the areas of Internet marketing and search engine optimization.
5. We are looking for a quick learner that can multitask and perform projects under tight deadlines.
1. Copy-editing and proof reading articles and other web content.
2. Finding and developing new ideas for web content.
3. Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
4. Moderating user-generated content such as message Facebook pages/posts/twitter replies.
At Gympik, we understand the quandary you are in and take a very holistic approach to help you maintain good health. Part of the tangibles that we offer are tools that will help you log, track and measure your progress. You can connect with personal fitness professional, lifestyle coaches, body consultants, physiotherapists, dieticians, nutritionists and other health and fitness experts and find a resolution for your specific health and fitness needs.
We also provide a dynamic platform for health professionals to showcase and offer their services. You will find dedicated, trained and skilled health providers who will help you learn, listen and get in touch with your body and exercise will become an unstoppable current. You will learn to train correctly and consciously and understand how your body reacts to exercise and good nutrition.