The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Ability to come up with engaging content ideas.
2. Great communication skill and is an enthusiastic learner.
3. A people’s person capable of working in teams and come up with creative, out of the box ideas on product marketing and development.
4. Intelligent, self-motivated, willingness to learn and hard working.
5. Proficiency with Photoshop and other image editing tools is a must.
6. English major as well as Journalism major.
7. Past experience of writing content.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Create funny, eye-catching content and design creative info graphics for social media campaign.
2. Be a part of Grouptable’s social media efforts to make Facebookers, Twitterati, Pinterest and Google+ users aware of our cool product.
3. Finding and developing new ideas for web content.
4. Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
5. Moderating user-generated content such as message Facebook pages/posts/twitter replies.
1. Work in a cool startup atmosphere with a flat organization where you get to express yourself.
2. If you are good, the sky is the limit.
Going out with your friends or family to the city’s finest restaurants can be an expensive proposition these days. We recognize this and bring our diners premium restaurant offers at exclusive group rates. The best thing is, the reservation is completely FREE! So next time you’re heading out, be sure to check out our exclusive deals from fine dining restaurants in your city.How GROUPTABLE works?Pretty simple! The bigger your group size, the more you save! To find the deal of your choice, you can search and filter restaurants on the basis of location, cuisine, features, table size, date, time etc.
Choose offers from the city’s best restaurants and you are more than likely to find a restaurant deal of your choice. Once you've found your deal, instantly book the table at your favorite destination. The discount rates apply for a maximum group size of 20 and booking must be made 4 hours prior to the dining time in order to be eligible for the discount.