Social Media Recruitment Analyst Intern
1. The selected applicant would analyze our existing Recruitment process in line with Social Media focus.
2. The selected applicant would be working with our internal team and assisting them on Recruitment projects and also supporting on our ongoing live project’s in-line with Recruitment focus.
3. Candidate should possess strong knowledge in Social Media sites (preferably Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter) coupled with a passion for Marketing (or) HR.
4. Candidate should be open about talking to clients / consultants and co-coordinating with them for further Recruitment activities (or) a portion of the activities in our recruiting cycle.
5. A self-driven individual with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Right candidate could be offered a job during the end of internship program.
Floret Consulting is an international player in the Executive Talent Acquisition and Technology Talent Consulting space. We work with global MNCs in helping them identify high quality Leadership talent from the industry and hire cutting edge Technology professionals from across the world. We are head-quartered in Bangalore, India and this position is to be based from our H.Q (Bangalore, India).