Content Writing Intern
1. Content writers compose content specifically for online consumption.
2. The digital media field is growing as new technologies drive users to the Web, but these types of content writers can face stiff competition for available positions.
3. They are usually freelancers and may work for several clients.
1. Editing and Proof reading content once written.
2. Writing, editing and proof reading copy for client projects based on the material supplied by them.
3. Writing product descriptions, brand support material etc.
4. Proof reading, editing and writing content on a regular basis for building up the website including informative short articles.
drivekool.com is a India's no. 1 driving school booking portal.It connects both customers and service providers together.