The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Guerrilla is looking for a Media Intern to create compelling videos and broadcasts to promote our games.
2. Good working knowledge of video editing suites such as Adobe Premiere or Apple Final Cut.
3. Good working knowledge of shooting, recording and editing video content.
4. Reliable and independent approach to work.
5. Ability to work under pressure and to hold deadlines.
6. Good organizational skills.
7. Self-motivation, curiosity and willingness to improve your own skills.
8. Team player who works and communicates well with others in an international work environment.
9. Knowledge of online video platforms (YouTube, Twitch.TV, etc.).
10. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, etc.).
11. Knowledge of online video platforms (YouTube, Twitch.TV, etc.).
12. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, etc.).
- You are 18 years or older.
- You are currently registered as a student following a game, media or IT related study.
- You are currently residing in the Netherlands.
- You have a permit to study and follow an internship in the Netherlands.
- You are a 3rd or 4th year student.
- You can follow an internship of at least 20 weeks.
- You are fluent in English both written as well as verbal.
- You are able to provide an internship agreement initiated by your school/university.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. You will produce trailers, teasers and behind-the-scenes videos that showcase the quality of our titles.
2. In addition, you will shoot interviews with our developers and help stream them to online video platforms such as YouTube and Twitch.TV.
Guerrilla is a growing game development studio with an established reputation as one of Europe's leading game companies. It was founded in 2000 as the result of a merger between three smaller Dutch studios, and acquired by Sony Computer Entertainment in 2005. In 2012, it welcomed the SCE Cambridge Studio into the fold. Guerrilla now operates in the Netherlands and the United Kingdom, employing over 200 developers from 25 different nationalities. The Dutch studio is located in the bustling cultural center of Amsterdam, while the British studio is based in the beautiful university town of Cambridge.