The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Degree in graphic design, web design, or applied-creative degree preferred.
2. Advanced skills and 1+ years' professional experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
3. Experience in interactive web design, including desktop, mobile and tablet is preffered.
4. Experience in print design (newspaper ads, brochures, posters) is preferred.
5. Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
6. Can take direction and work within established styles as well as conceptualize creative from scratch.
7. Ability to work in a team environment as a strong collaborator and communicator in a cross-functional environment, as well as able to work independently.
8. MUST be a detail-oriented self-starter.
9. Enjoys keeping up with the latest in web design practices and software technologies.
10. Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and research skills.
11. Successfully utilize a Mac for design work and ability to navigate on a PC.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Conceptualize and design graphics, and layouts for online marketing and sales materials, including banners, landing pages, micro sites and e-newsletters.
2. Participate in developing web wireframes and mock-ups.
3. Collect, organize and maintain CEA's image files, including the management of stock photography rights.
4. Work with team in troubleshooting file or graphic problems.
PRDXN is a digital agency that works with global brands with high expectations. It’s therefore no surprise that we are driven to deliver nothing less than exceptional service to all our Clients. Since starting in 2006, we have executed thousands of projects, and worked with clients on big-name brands such as: Walmart, MTV, IBM, JPMorgan, Merrill Lynch, Volkswagen, Vodafone, Skittles and more. We have an in-house team of approximately 60 people. Our Project Managers, Developers, and Testers are led by a management team that drives a company culture focused on customer centricity and continuous improvement.