Social Media Manager
1. Has a bachelor’s or associate degree in advertising, marketing, web development, or communications.
2. Possesses sound writing skills.
3. Uses Facebook regularly.
4. Understands the power of social media marketing.
5. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
6. Understands social media universe including YouTube, StumbleUpon, Digg, Reddit, Flickr, forums, Twitter, Wikis, blogs, etc…7. We’re looking for a social media addict who maintains a personal mix of participatory expertise from among these channels.
8. Has sound verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
9. Is eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
10. Sound organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
1. Interact with the SMM.
2. Maintain content uploads to all platforms as per content schedule.
3. Minute by minute participation in conversations that surround our content and brand, answer comments, be a mediator.
4. Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding our brand, report to appropriate parties.
5. Create and update daily, weekly and monthly reports.
6. Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns.