Job Description for Content Editor/ Proofreader / Content writer / Copy editor - MT:
• Define content strategies and plans for web marketing efforts.
• The ability to track and manage multiple versions of a single instance of content.
• Best practices in terms of SEO and user experience while publishing content, incorporate.
• The content includes but is not limited to website content, articles, news, blogs, press releases, social media posts/articles, points of view articles, case studies, video scripts, copy for the marketing campaign, etc.
• Editing and Proofreading generated content.
•Track competitive landscape and undertake R&D on best practices implemented by competition
• Ensure timely delivery of content and enhanced the experience for the target users.
• Create fresh and exclusive content for the website.
• Stay up to date with trends and best practices in social media and content marketing.