The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Bachelors/Masters/PhD degree in any of the physical sciences.
2. Excellent written English skills and attention to detail.
3. Proper use of English grammar and punctuations.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Poorly worded sentences have been edited for better readability and clarity.
2. Client instructions and subject-specific conventions are followed.
3. Handle manuscripts on topics ranging from programming and algorithms to climate science, nuclear chemistry, and astrophysics.
4. Interact with talented freelance editors from around the world and proactively provide feedback on their editing assignments.
5. Understand client and industry requirements and adapt working approach accordingly.
Cactus Communications is a pioneer in language services, serving more than 43,000 clients across 107 countries. In line with its mission-to enable growth through effective communication-CACTUS offers specialist academic editing, medical communications, publication support, transcription, translation, and training services to individuals and corporations across sectors such as academia, publishing, and pharmaceuticals.
Combining the rich and diverse experiences of a multi-national, multi-functional team the peerless capabilities of over 800 language and business professionals and ingenious technological innovation, CACTUS helps researchers, journals, universities, and corporations achieve their publication goals. The CACTUS culture is an eclectic yet inclusive one, wherein people from different countries, cultures, and backgrounds come together as part of a global team that pursues excellence and prizes integrity as it builds a dynamic, client-focused organization that makes a difference.
USA | Japan | India | South Korea | China