1. Experience developing content for Internet media.
2. Expert writing skills, editing and proofreading abilities.Must be fluent in writing in English.
3. Excellent writing, editing and computer skills.
4. The candidate should be a Graduate or Post Graduate, preferably in English/Literature or Mass
communication with excellent command over written English.
5. Creative bent of mind with strong visualization and idea generation skills.
1. Researching and planning content ideas.
2. Develop highly effective, original and targeted content for the promotion and sale of Bewakoof products online.
3. Able to write Product related content and descriptions which are SEO friendly.
4. The candidate should be able to write content for articles, blog posts, blog comments, forum
discussions, press release and social media posts for Twitter and Facebook.
5. To write quirky, witty content on his/her toes, with a strong command over English grammar and punctuation.
6. Conducts online research to develop and maintain a database of SEO-friendly keywords.
7. To coordinate with PR agencies.
Bewakoof is growing and profitable. The company is founded by IIT Bombay Alumni and in a short span of time, the brand has captured the imagination of the youth. At Bewakoof, your work will be immediately felt by thousands of people. A Bewakoof believes in doing what he loves. If you share our belief, together we will create magic.
People at Bewakoof are warm, honest, open and direct with each other. We don't work with each other, we learn with each other. We believe that sometimes the best way to find out if something works is to just go do it and we are constantly learning from the things we try.