Staff Writer for Fashion section
At ScoopWhoop, you'll be part of a culture that challenges you to create things that kick ass. We are looking for smart people who wear the Internet like a second skin and being wired-in is a way of life. Here's your chance to be a part of India's fastest growing Internet publication.
Following keynotes should be taken into consideration:
1. Written English of an extremely high written standard
2. An interest in, and good understanding of, fashion and the fashion industry
3. A good sense of style or aesthetic judgement
4. Networking skills and sociability
5. Ability to meet deadlines and work to a strict editorial remit
1. Pitching articles
2. Arranging and conducting interviews
3. Travelling to shows and shoots
4. Planning, writing and editing features
5. Acting as a liaison point between designers, editors and advertisers
1. Instant Fame. No kidding. Some of our articles reach more than a million people worldwide.
2. This is where you get to work. It's a lovely farmhouse in South Delhi (Vasant Kunj to be exact). Bean bags, sofa-cum beds, TV, Play-Station, and a fully stocked fridge. Did we mention the Badminton court?
3. You'll be around young, like-minded and ambitious people who believe in belting out genuinely awesome content and pushing things to the limit. The average age at ScoopWhoop is 26 years.
4. The lunch is on us. There's a cook who belts out great home-cooked food. His chicken curry (and paneer bhurji) is to die for!
5. And of course, good pay and bi-yearly appraisals. Since we are a small team, as ScoopWhoop grows, you grow with us.
We are an Internet Media Company for the online Indian. We create and curate India specific stories with the sole intent of helping it reach as many of us as possible. We don’t do cat videos, but if we find a video of a cat doing Backflips in Lajpat Nagar (or Parel) we’ll most definitely run with it.