The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Experience of 0-3 years, though Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Experience in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. To write on a variety of topics related to finance, technology, education, politics, relationships etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, press releases, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
3. Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
4. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
5. Developing new ideas for web content.
6. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
7. KPIs (Measurable parameters of the role).
8. Ensuring resolution of all requests and queries within agreed timelines.
9. Timeliness and accuracy of data.
Kshitij Education India Pvt. Ltd. is an Educational firm registered with Ministry of Corporate Affairs. We are India"s No. 1 Online Academy. Presently we offer educational services in the domain of Engineering and Medical Entrance Preparations. We also have a separate team which offer services to students in schools assisting them with tutions from Std. 7 onwards. All our academic delivery is Online. Student just needs to have a computer and an internet connection to take the classes. We believe in revolution. It is the time the whole world is turning towards the Fourth Generation Technology that is the Computers and in a country like India, which is world famous for its brains, this will be the future. We are also planning to provide training for CA/CS/CAT preparation from 2015 onwards.