The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Education: (UG - B.A - Economics) OR (PG - M.A - Economics) OR (MBA-Finance)
2. Excellent command over written English.
3. Sound research and analytical skills.
4. Keen interest in global financial markets, macro-economics and geo politics.
5. Interested in writing articles on global financial markets on their own.
6. Should be internet savvy and well-versed with MS office, specifically MS excel.
7. Should be willing to work in shifts and under tight deadlines.
The candidate should fulfil the following job responsibilities:-
1. Selecting stories from the real-time news wire that impact forex market, mostly related to macro-economics and geo politics, researching over the internet about various news articles.
2. Analyzing articles, news and information found/provided and preparing concise reports as required.
3. Initiate new themes and explore new areas in FX market.
4. Candidates having exposure to international economics and forex market will be considered for Sr. positions.
International Business Times (IBTimes) is a growing digital global news publication that delivers international business news to an audience of over 5 million people in India and 50 million worldwide every month through its network of digital publishing platforms.
IB Times provides comprehensive content around the most important business, economic and political news from around the world, besides covering some niche areas of interest to our global readers.
IB Times is produced in 7 editions in 4 different languages, offering in-depth coverage that is relevant and specific to each global market.