Social Media Ambassador
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Good understanding of youth markets.
2. We are looking for student in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune.
3. Good writing/editing skills.
4. A social media presence (familiarity with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.).
5. Ability to work independently.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Posting updates on Social Media.
2. Spreading Posts and Shares about Niffler.
3. Inviting Friends and doing publicity of the App.
4. Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks.
5. Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more.
Niffler is a company started by 3 IITians with experience in a diverse set of fields including marketing, product development, programming and investment banking with the aim of creating products and solutions that make real life activities like shopping more fun and interactive. At Niffler we want bridge the gap between merchants and customers by a providing a common platform to stores and brands where they can identify and reward their most loyal customers and by helping consumers find the best places to buy things at.