The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Strategy Making.
2. Public Speaking.
3. The most important background for this role is political or government experience, as this will be a key factor in an individual’s success as an ambassador.
The candidate should fulfill the following responsibilities:-
1. Plan the delivery of the overall program and its activities in accordance with the mission and the goals of the organization.
2. Develop funding proposals for the program to ensure the continuous delivery of services and Organize the program.
3. Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization.
4. Engage volunteers for appropriate program activities using established volunteer management practices.
5. Communicate with clients and other stakeholders to gain community support for the program and to solicit input to improve the program.
6. Write reports on the program for management and for funders.
7. Communicate with funders as outlined in funding agreements.
When our team of young Engineers, in 3 years set out with just an ideology of coming up with green energy solutions, we did not know how far we would go. Today, we have worked with 6 villages, touched lives of more than 500 people, have developed many different products.
We are dedicated to remove the gap between technology and common people. We develop products that are strong, rugged and easy to repair. We want the people to realize and see for themselves that renewable energy can be cheap, environmentally friendly and long lasting. Their adoption of this idea will make us possible for India to look forward to a prosperous future.