Campus Brand Manager
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Frapp's Campus Brand Manager Programme gives students a chance to represent the student community and be the face of some of India's largest brands.
2. Work for one of the fastest growing start ups which is making India 'student-friendly'! Join us to get on board a journey which will leave you with a bunch of prizes and most importantly, experience!
3. Full time student in Mumbai.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
2. Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials, execution of college fests and events, seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline.
3. Prepare presentations Provide support to social media efforts.
4. Ideate and execute activities and campaigns in colleges as a brand manager.
5. Be a brand evangelist for frapp and more than 40 of India's largest brands.
6. Be an official product tester and a part of the student advisory board.
7. Ideate and execute digital and social media campaigns, lead all frapp activities that happen in your college.
Frapp is a mumbai based start up which helps students to get deals, offers and privileges across the city. We help brands connect with students in novel ways through a web and mobile marketing platform. Currently, Frapp is operational through a website but will soon be a mobile application. With a team of three co-founders, we are currently working on expanding our reach to the whole of Mumbai. We aim to make student's life easier. Our mission is to make the world student-friendly.