Corporate Events Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Good at time management.
2. Good communication skills.
3. Can work under time pressure.
4. Good at working with people.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Researching markets to identify opportunities for events producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets).
2. Promoting event via social media, word of mouth, etc.
3. Securing and booking a suitable venue or location.
4. Coordinating venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors and equipment hiring.
The Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) is a not-for-profit industry body registered under the Societies Act, 1896. Its mandate is to expand and enhance the online and mobile value added services sectors. It is dedicated to presenting a unified voice of the businesses it represents to the government, investors, consumers and other stakeholders. The association addresses the issues, concerns and challenges of the Internet and Mobile economy and takes a leading role in its development.
The association’s activities include promoting the inherent strengths of the digital economy, evaluating and recommending standards and practices to the industry, conducting research, creating platforms for its members, communicating on behalf of the industry and creating a favorable business environment for the industry.
Founded in January 2004 by leading portals in India, IAMAI is the only specialized industry body in India representing the interests of online and mobile value added services industry.