The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. We want marketing intern to work for Eventelaan.com which is India's Leading Online Event Portal.
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook required.
3. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills.
4. Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Our major clients are event management company. We are looking intern who can work for us and pitch clients with our promotion packages. It will be email communication or telephonic.
2. The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans.
3. May assist with performing client assessment; coordinate with the office staff to ensure client starts in a timely manner
We may pay certain commission to them and provide them with appreciation letter at the end of the internship period.
Eventelaan is India's leading Online Event Portal, which commenced in 2012.With office in Mumbai, It aims to present their users with endless options to search about any event across the nation. It is an online promotional media which gives coverage to mass audience in order to increase visibility and an advertising platform for upcoming Events in India. With promotions for over 150 Event companies in last two years across 17 Cities, Eventelaan has partnerships with all vital Indian event companies for promoting major events and international tours. Its promotions boost up both, the visibility and the sales of the event. Eventelaan has promoted over 600 events online, within the span of two Years, which include both domestic and international events.