Marketing & Client Service Intern
We are looking for a Client service executive (CSE) to join us at Branding Monk who can connect our branding/ creative efforts with advertisers’ needs of startups and SMEs. The CSE will be responsible for leading a first interaction with a potential client to pitching our creative services as per the advertiser’s needs, liaison with the creative team to deliver top quality work to the clients. The CSE will maintain relationships with executives of client businesses and develop strategies for increasing business for Branding Monk. In short, the client services manager is accountable for all aspects of the delivery of work to the client.
1.Speaking to prospective clients through cold calling and email campaigns.
2. Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their branding requirements
3. Working with the creative team to devise branding strategy that meets the client's brief and budget
4. Presenting alongside senior colleagues the branding ideas and budget to the client
5. Close deals and be accountable for the sales process and invoicing clients
6. Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and the branding agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively
7. Liaising with the design team to get the deliverables of client's projects delivered on time.
8. Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification
9. Writing client reports and monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns for key clients.
10. Undertaking administration tasks
11. Arranging and attending meetings
12.Making 'pitches', along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
13.Actively carrying out social media campaigns for clients.
We are a culturally driven and rapidly growing full service digital marketing agency, focused towards helping business houses harness the power of online and mobile platforms. We provide holistic digital brand solutions by integrating social media, PR, search, and display advertising channels.