Technical Support Engineer
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Strong technical and analytical skills.
2. Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces.
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
4. Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
The primary responsibilities are:
1. Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
2. Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
3. Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
Tirupati Balaji Enterprises is an emerging Search and HR consulting firm- by the Professionals, for the Professionals and of the Professionals! Tirupati Balaji Enterprises is engaged in pioneering offerings in the Human Capital and Professional Services space.
Co founded by seasoned industry practitioners, Tirupati Balaji Enterprises goes beyond the routine to the talent it works with. Tirupati Balaji Enterprises offers effective recruitment solutions to enterprises with an emphasis on quality, reliability and scalability. With a team comprising professionals and industry participants, we believe our ‘customer intimacy’ helps us to deliver differentiated and uniquely customized services. From a talent standpoint, our intent is to be a preferred pathway for each individual in realizing their professional goal.