Customer Service Intern
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
2. Can start the internship between 5 Feb'17 and 8 Feb'17.
3. Are available for duration of 3 months (preferred, not mandatory).
4. Are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
5. Are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
What can you expect ?
1. START-UP AROMA - Learn, grow and have an impact on an early stage team
2. Thrilling CULTURE - Fast paced, demanding role with a friendly team and a fun work culture.
1. Manage and resolve customer issues over the calls
2. Ability to handle customer conversations with confidence and clarity while building rapport with customers
3. Manage day to day operational calls and handle deliveries
4. Improve the overall end consumer experience
Certificate & Letter of recommendation
Out-of-pocket expenses in addition to base stipend
Tailmill is a Noida based start-up trying to re-assemble traditional e-commerce with a granular focus on user experience.
We are trying to:
1. Reshape e-commerce user experience both online and offline (one product category at a time, starting with groceries).
2. Add intelligence to the system. Understand customer behaviour and make analytics actionable in real-time.
3. Build a diversified team for this rebellion.