Linux Intern / Trainee
We are looking for talented, self-driven, and service-oriented Linux Trainees to join our team. You will be the part of a team that ensures infrastructure uptime of our services for our customers. The team constantly works towards improving our existing setup and processes, automating problem identification and resolution.
Here's what you would be required to do:
1. Must have done training or certification in Linux or RedHat.
2. You would handle inbound call, chats & ticket handling of customers.
3. You will directly work with other technical support staff and engineering to resolve problems.
4. You would need to liaison with product developers to handle escalations.
5. Managing websites in host machines.
6. Troubleshooting websites error and server errors.
7. Monitoring servers for stability and taking both proactive and reactive measures to correct and prevent issues.
8. Assisting clients in transferring accounts to our servers.
9. Configuring and managing all server systems including apache/nginx, cache servers and load balancers.
10. Designing & maintenance of Monitoring & Backup Systems.
We are looking for someone who:
1. Has efficient and effective communication with clients to understand issues/needs and update them on resolutions.
2. Extremely detail oriented and well organized.
3. To collaborate with industry to take up live projects.
4. Has hunger for learning.
About the Company
We are a fast growing, Cloud Computing company based out of Delhi and help businesses across the world with their Servers & Applications. We operate following brands:
TheServerGuy.com : Curated Marketplace for SysAdmins & Developers
MantraGrid.com : Managed High Performance Webhosting
MageHost: Managed Magento Hosting
Our Technology Stack -
Linux & Windows
Apache, Nginx, IIS, Varnish
Wordpress, Magento, Drupal
Zabbix, Ansible, NewRelic
MySQL, MariaDB, PerconaDB, MongoDB
PHP, Python & Bash
Hyper-V & KVM
AWS, Azure & OpenStack
We demand excellence both in the services we provide and in the team members we hire. We also offer individuals autonomy in creating new solutions, building new products and shaping our young company.
Education - B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA
Industry : Internet/IT- Software/E-commerce
Functional Area : IT
Role Category : Technical Support and Operations
Role : Entry Level
*Note : On excellent performance can be absorbed on the permanent rolls of the Company.
Why work at TheServerGuy?
1. Competitive compensation.
2. Relaxed, but professional environment.
3. Flexible scheduling & Telecommuting.
4. A lot of learning experience.
5. Regular Hackathons.
6. No dress code: wear shorts, sandals or whatever.
7. Company sponsored laptops.
MageHost is a Managed Magento hosting market leader in performance, innovation, scalability, and security with thousands of clients trusting our impressive support and forward-thinking infrastructure. We treat our customer’s right and don’t see them solely as cross-sell targets to boost our topline.