Technical Support Executive
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Ready to work night & rotational shifts.
2. Must possess good communications skills.
3. Willingness to work US shifts (night shifts).
4. Should have a good working knowledge of computer operating systems & networking.
5. Ability to handle multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment and the ability to adapt to change.
The candidate should fulfill the following responsibilities:-
1. Responsible for answering customer call and abide by the prescribed norms.
2. Basic internet trouble shooting process including customer service.
3. Should be able to address customer queries.
Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global provider of business process and technology management services offering an integrated portfolio of analytic-driven back-office and customer facing solutions that support the entire customer life cycle.