The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Greeting clients, maintaining a relationship with these clients and accommodating their needs.
2. Good communication skills.
3. Client servicing and query solving.
4. Good management skills.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. To offer a high level of consistent, friendly and efficient care to all spa clients and visitors.
2. To work within spa guidelines to ensure that all client bookings are accurate and streamline and hence the client journey is second to none.
3. To deal with all client queries – by phone, post, online and face to face.
4. To maintain a good knowledge of all products and treatments in order to deal with daily client queries and bookings. (Product training will be provided).
5. To identify and maximize sales opportunities in all client queries/contact.
6. To carry out Front of House procedures as per the daily checklists, This will include opening/closing of the Spa.
7. To liaise with the Spa therapists to ensure that treatment time guidelines are adhered to or adjustments made immediately to ensure the client’s journey runs smoothly.
8. To ensure that all equipment is maintained in good working order and communicate any faults or breakdowns to the Head Receptionist.
9. To maintain an accurate client database.
10.To create and distribute marketing literature as required.
11.To carry out administrative duties as required e.g. filing, daily banking, stock taking.
12.To ensure all necessary paperwork is completed correctly and passed to the appropriate therapist to prior to any treatment delivery.
13.To build up a rapport with all clients, Communicate client suggestions to the Head
Receptionist so that the Spa’s offering can be further enhanced.
14.Work within the guidelines of health and safety operatives to ensure all staff and guests are safe at all times.
GNG Limited started as a small trading house in the year 1996 as GNG Trading Company Private Limited, which is now the holding company for the other companies of the group.We ventured into EPC contracts in 2001, later into Large contracts in rural electrification, other utility Infrastructure projects. We have executed distribution projects of more than 2500 circuit kms & more than 1000 villages which will be directly or indirectly improving the lives of more than 1 million rural people.
We later ventured into sub-station construction, constructing 33 kV and 66 kV sub-stations in various states in India. We have recently bagged a 220 KV bay-extension project of HSIIDC at Manesar, Haryana.
We are also executing some very prestigious Mission Mode projects for Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Government of India related to electronic Governance and Information Technology. In this project we will be bringing government & other services closer to more than 5 million rural people of Himachal Pradesh.
We are now a group with business interests in agriculture, education and retail, in addition to above.
The Seeds of the future lies in the past. We are increasing our size by 200-300% annually and are sure of growing at even a better pace in the years to come.