Client Services Executive
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Drive increased service led solution sales by establishing trusted, advisory relationships with various customer executives.
2. Focus on understanding the customer’s strategy, their needs and their business requirements in order to recommend the appropriate solution and to develop, negotiate and close complex, transformational deals, as well as manage day to day quotations and leading a small services sales team.
3. Focus on achieving annual and quarterly sales goals; forecasting accurately on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly schedule; developing a pipeline of service led and product bundled opportunities; creating account plans; and closing deals for the specific Key Account.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Work closely with the product sales team, service delivery team, and support functions.
2. Build and maintain relationships with executives at the assigned customers.
3. Proactively engage with the customer executives to sustain and build deep relationships to become a trusted business advisor.
4. Create relationship maps for the customer key decision makers and internal stakeholders.
5. Identify customer’s near term and long term business issues, challenges, pain points, careabouts by which Cisco can improve, enhance or remedy the situation. o Gather market and customer information.
6. Gain a clear understanding of customers' business portfolio and requirements.
7. Communicate issues and solutions to executives in a way which is thought provoking, insightful and considered a burning platform.
8. Prepare a comprehensive transformational business case (includes a customer problem/challenge) describing how Cisco’s solutions align with the customer’s strategy.
9. As needed, calculate the customer’s positive return on investment demonstrating the value of the Cisco’s proposed solution.
10. Present a transformational business case and articulate how Cisco’s solutions align to the customer’s strategy o Advise on forthcoming service offers.
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. An integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success. John T. Chambers is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the $48.6 billion company which has over 73,000 employees globally.
Cisco commenced India operations in 1995. There are seven Sales Offices in the region - New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata and Hyderabad. The Cisco Global Development Center is in Bangalore and is the largest outside the US. It houses Cisco's Research and Development (R&D), IT, Services and customer support teams and develops disruptive business models for Cisco to create new go-to-market channels, markets, processes and technologies for emerging markets. The Advanced Global Briefing Center located here showcases Cisco's latest technology solutions and proof-of-concepts.