Customer Care Executive
The above opening includes following details:
1. To remain as basic point of contact for customers with queries, complaints, feedback, requests etc.
2. Good communication skills.
3. Highly self motivated, willing to learn and quick adaptation to new processes within less time frame.
4. Able to think creatively and structure solution.
The primary responsibilities are as follows:
1. Professionally and effectively employs sales skills to achieve targeted sales.
2. Take accurate enquiry details from client.
3. Maintain an effective tracking system for enquiries to confirmation or release stage.
4. Effectively communicate function details and client requirements to operations.
5. Effectively communicate with clients to gain commitment to purchase and products.
Srijan International outsourcing solutions provider offering customized web-based support services, customer service solutions, technical support solutions, Srijan International is a leading provider of online technical support services to consumer and small business across a wide range of computing and communications devices and software. Leveraging its proprietary digital service cloud software technology platform.
Srijan international delivers support services to thousands of customers globally and its services are available on a 24X7 basis. Srijan offers incident based services for tech support and long-term unlimited subscription plans from one to three years. Customers can choose from various channels to contact. We offer a comprehensive suite of service offerings, including diagnosis and repair, installation and maintenance services for multiple devices, software application and other product, including PCs.
The Company was formed in the year 2013 with the name of ‘Sipt’, the full form of which is Srijan International Private Ltd. based in Delhi (India), with an employee base of just 25 workers. The road was not an easy one but the efficiency and the dedication shown by our limited team men, really worked for us. Currently, all the 100% of our total revenue comes from the International market as we have been able to establish us as a leader in the BPO sector and explored the markets, globally.