Technical Support Executive
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Strong technical and analytical skills.
2. Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces.
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
4. Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
The primary responsibilities are:
1. Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
2. Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
3. Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
Phoenix Consultants Ltd is a totally independent offshore financial advisor and we offer a comprehensive range of services and products to suit all of your investment and financial planning requirements.
As an international company, we have experienced representatives operating in and traveling to many countries, which means that our clients can expect quality of service, wherever they are in the world.
Constant monitoring of global economies and markets, together with continuous product research, means we are ready to secure opportunities and avoid pitfalls for clients, in relation to their attitude to risk.