The candidate should fulfill the following requirements: -
1. Experience in telemarketing, telesales, and sales making outbound calls would be an advantage.
2. Should have excellent communication skills both written as well as oral (English/ Hindi/ Local Language.)
3. Highly performance oriented/target oriented.
4. Excellent team player with the ability to work in a collaborative and consultative manner.
5. Good convincing power, confident, pleasing personality.
The candidate should fulfill the following responsibilities: -
1. To mobilize funds from individuals.
2. Self motivated to develop the strength of donors & have capability to reaching the people for their social responsibilities.
3. Handle donor queries.
4. Make outbound calls to potential donors and educate them about work, fix meetings.
5. Donation from potential donors and follow-up diligently.
6. Perform duties assigned by the manager.
Oxfam is marking its 62nd year in India this year. Oxfam India, a fully independent Indian organization (with Indian staff and an Indian Board) is a member of a global confederation of 17 Oxfams.Oxfam India's vision is to create a more equal, just, and sustainable world by empowering the poor to demand their rights, engaging the non-poor to become active and supportive citizens, advocating for an effective and accountable state, and making markets work for poor people.