Customer Service Executive
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Research and Database.
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. Telephone handling.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:
1. Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
2. Receives inquiries from and/or contacts the organization’s branch/regional offices to resolve a variety of order-related issues.
3. Accesses the company’s internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports
4. Performs assigned system maintenance to various electronic order files.
5. Professionally and effectively employs sales skills to achieve targeted sales.
6. Increase the level of sales and business mix direct from individual clients and via third party bookers/agencies.
7. Maintain an accurate and current database.
8. Identify and develop sources of potential clients.
9. Effectively communicate with clients to gain commitment to purchase and products.
10.Develop and maintain relationships which benefit client.
Bajaj Capital Limited ("Bajaj Capital") is India's premier "Investment Services" Company, with nearly 50 years of experience in helping people protect and grow their wealth. We've helped to create more millionaires than any other firm in India. But it's our deep personal relationships with clients that truly sets us apart.
No other firm can match the depth of our experience and our dedication to personal service. The markets may fluctuate, but our dependability never does.
Bajaj Capital holds the Certificate of Registration to act as Merchant Banker (Cat-I), Underwriter, Dealer on the OTC Exchange of India, Depository Participant of NSDL, granted by the Securities and Exchange Board of India. Further, Bajaj Capital is an AMFI Registered ARN holder and has also been granted the Certificate of Registration to act as Point of Presence by the Pension Fund Regulatory Authority for the NPS Schemes.