Customer Support Executive
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Good Communication Skills & Computer knowledge is required.
2. Willing to learn.
3. Good MS Office Skills Proactive.
4. Aggressive and Self Motivated.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Individual will be trained how to use Tripvillas system.
2. The profile will involve calling Property Owners and assisting them in using Tripvillas system.
3. Guiding them to update the details on the system while maintaining a positive and effective relationship.
4. Individual will need to coordination with the Property Owners ensuring the fulfillment of each reservation / Confirmation / cancellation and assisting them regarding any issues, query, resolution regarding reservation.
5. Individual will also have to update and manage individual property pages with content, Inventory & Rates.
Tripvillas is a website that allows travelers to book Holiday Homes and Home-stays instead of Hotels and Resorts. This is a win-win proposition where Owners who use such properties rarely make additional income and Travelers get to stay in large spacious family homes in some of the most beautiful places in the world. Tripvillas is head-quartered in Singapore and has many innovations to it's credit - including being the first marketplace to launch Instant Bookings, the first to support Holiday Communities which are newer properties which have been built in recent years where multiple families have bought holiday homes within a complex and also the First marketplace to support Holiday Rental Agencies - who manage multiple homes on behalf of non-Resident owners through their own dedicated pages and our free directory of such Agencies. At Tripvillas we are a bunch of folks extremely passionate about travel & working in a friendly work environment with young team members. If you are ambitious, self-assured, confident and are excited about working with a new age start-up, get in touch with us.