Client Support Representatives
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Strong written and oral communication.
2. Strong listening skills.
3. Understanding of technical terminologies.
4. Ability to ask open-ended questions and uncover information.
5. Ability to work as part of a team.
6. Well organized, meticulous attention to detail with ability to multi-task.
7. Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, Adobe PDF, Internet Searches).
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Follow up with clients by email / phone.
2. Live support.
3. Follow ups with engineerings and sales team.
4. Tracking support tickets and follow ups.
5. Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
6. Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customers' accounts.
7. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
8. Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
PurpleRain is "special" because of its people – the quality of the team is outstanding. We take great pride in our people, who are our most valued asset. PurpleRain is a small company with a big ambition, focused on delivering innovation and results.
PurpleRain delivers fierce digital strategies, analyses and marketing tactics to aspiring, driven brands with a burning desire to compete. Poised to help you strike at the right moment, we create, implement and measure outcomes-based strategies that produce quantifiable results and challenge the status quo.