1. The Taal Internship is a comprehensive management internship where the intern goes through training in areas such as marketing, Business Development, Sales, Advertising, Finance & Accounts, Event Planning & Execution, Social Media Marketing and various creative aspects after which he/she can choose any of the field listed above and continue to work in that field for the remainder of their time at Taal Inc.
2. The Taal Internship is for students pursuing their MBA, BBA, B.Com, BBM who are interested in working & learning about the above listed fields outside the classroom.
3. The internship will be for a period of two months from the date of commencement.
- Is an organization that conducts drum circles for various populations from different backgrounds across all ages, cultures, heritages and levels of musicianship. This is a community activity, a stress buster, a behavioral intervention technique... a healing practice.
- A school of rhythm and percussion where one can learn the drum kit and also the Djembe.
- A rhythm ensemble focusing on rhythms of the land; and communication of these rhythms from a people to a people, spreading the joy and bringing people together through the drum!
- A training and research organization that uses art therapies to address your training needs ranging from team-building, leadership and motivation to stress reduction and relaxation. We offer end-to-end services from needs-analysis to training and follow-up sessions.