Business Development Intern - Ecommerce
1. This is an internship opportunity from SyberPlace.com. SyberPlace is a rapidly growing internet company having achieved 25 times growth - from Rs. 5.50 crore in previous year to Rs. 127 crore in the financial year ending March 2015. Entrepreneurial talent is a key resource in making such steep growth happen.
2. The intern will be responsible for enrolling vendors of smart devices to sell on SyberPlace.com.
This role involves:
Acquiring merchants, who will sell on SyberPlace.com; identifying opportunities to open new markets for the merchants which includes following steps:
1. Meetings with the vendor.
2. Sharing of SyberPlace’s introduction.
3. Explanation of business terms and condition with the vendors.
4. Collection of supporting documents for registration purpose.
5. Registration process and explanation of vendor panel.
1. Incentive of Rs 1000 for each vendor enrolled with Syberplace.com.
2. Continuous guidance from Corporate Communication Team.
3. A certificate of appreciation from SyberPlace.com.
4. A project to add value to their achievements.
5. The team will be given preference for future projects.
SyberPlace™ does digital marketing for digital products. We seek to serve the aspirations of our people from abundant technology and social capital available.
We apply talents to help bring benefits of smart technologies from top brands to life through digital and social media. Social communities are central to the way we do business. Associates of the Company have a 500,000 strong social network of friends. Satisfying their aspirational needs is fundamental to our survival and our prosperity.