Business Development (Sales) Intern
The role of a Business Development Intern is most focussed on bringing the requisite partners on board to make SFC (School Football Championship) - our flagship league, the grandest football event in India for kids.While this might seem like a straight forward task, it involves the following activities:
1. Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
2. Conducting thorough market research & identifying potential schools/sponsors to sign up.
3. On-ground sales delivery to potential sponsors as well as schools.
4. Call/Email follow ups with partners.
5. Management of relationship with vendors.
6. Building and maintaining robust relationships with all individual team sponsors, corporate group sponsors; Assisting in conducting engagement activities.
Just For Kicks is a social enterprise that leverages the game of football to develop key life skills in children in schools across India, while providing them a career opportunity in the same. Setup in 2011, Just For Kicks (JFK) works in close to 75 municipal and low-budget private schools in Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, and Bangalore.
Just For Kicks is a brand operated by the Phoenix Sports & Leisure Group (PSL India) who also run the brand 'Soccer Connections' and 'SFC - School Football Championship' which is one of India's largest school level football leagues.