Project/Program Management Intern
1. Research and categorize schools where program can be implemented, create database of schools.
2. Identify institutions for partnerships (municipal corporations, trust based schools, NGOs, etc.) to enable large reach of the program.
3. Approach principals and take permission for programs.
4. Reporting to City Lead on daily basis.
5. Ensuring target nos. are achieved within the given time frame.
6. Documentation of Feedback.
iVolunteer is a social enterprise that promotes volunteering. Our mission is to bring volunteers and organisations together to share time, skills and passion to promote India's social development.
Over the last decade, we have expanded to reach out to over 300 organizations in India and over 40 countries globally and today, have an all India presence through offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Pune. We reach out to more than a lakh of individuals and engage 1000 active volunteers at any given time, making us one of the largest volunteering enterprises in India.
iVolunteer aims to impact 12 social development areas and achieves its mission through a range of initiatives and a large network of individuals, NGOs, and corporate organisations.