We are creating a Corporate Relations team of 3 people in Pune
1. Strike corporate tie-ups to get more partners on board.
2. Identify leads to collaborate with CSR arms of global organizations.
3. Hold meetings with potential partners (especially with B & C level executives).
4. Directly reporting to top management of the organization.
Who can apply:
1. Good formal communication skills- in written and oral.
2. Confident and presentable.
Skills Required for this Internship:
Presentation Skills, Communication Skills, Corporate Communication.
What you will learn in this internship:
1. Candidates want to get quick high amount of corporate exposure.
2. Will be able to build negotiating and formal communication skills.
Feeding India is a growing social enterprise that connects two major social challenges: Hunger and Food waste as solutions for each other. We tackle these challenges by channelizing excess food from hotels, weddings, restaurants, corporates etc. to the people who really need it and have no means or access to food. Feeding India has fed close to 5,00,000 meals to the needy till date. In a period of one year it has expanded its presence to 20+ cities and 1000+ volunteers supporting the movement. As a growing not for profit organization Feeding India launched the first of a kind mobile application in the country which helps connect food donors with volunteers who wish to collect and redistribute excess food. There have been many successful campaigns by the organization which include Save My Love – initiative by famous Chefs to spread awareness, I am Feeding India movement – during the World Food Week, Chhoti si Aasha – Celebrity Chefs surprising shelter home kids etc.